Week 5 - Thursday

I missed class again today, unfortunately I am still very sick but I am going to try my best to get this assignment done on time.

Now that I have refined my topic to the pay gap I want to work on some more refined illustrations involving money and literal inequality.

I started with the idea of scales and one side being weighed down due to the fact that males earn more. Originally, I was thinking of doing empty scales perhaps with the gender symbol on each side but I decided adding coins would make it more obviously about the pay gap and more interesting to look at.




I tried a few different style options but again just ended up preferring the simple line drawing as opposed to anything fancy. 

Following along the lines of money - Here are some other draft illustrations I came up with.







After this I began to play with some typography, I don't want to spam the blog with pictures of the same posters with different fonts but here are a few examples! 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Week 2 - Monday

Week 5 - Monday