Week 1 - Thursday

This mornings lecture was mostly looking at other artists work along similar topic lines and different design approaches in regard to poster design and trying to get across a point. We related this to Ihi and Wehi and discussed how we could employ these techniques ourselves.

In class we had a discussion about Equality and Issues in New Zealand and possible topic ideas we could use for our finals. We also did some more research on our topics and collected examples of Artist Models. We also did some more brain storming and I am thinking that I am leaning towards the idea of 'Gender Inequality' as it is something that I can relate to and have an interest/opinion on. Obviously this is still an umbrella topic and I need to refine it further but I am not sure which part of this topic I want to focus on yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 - Monday

Week 6

Week 5 - Monday