Week 1 - Monday

During the first class back we had an introductory lecture where we learnt about what we would be doing for this assignment and the concepts and ideas that underpin it. We got taught about Iwi and Wehi and discussed the relevance of this to art and design - and poster making.

We went back up to the class and then began to discuss different inequalities in New Zealand and which issues would be relevant to the brief.

I am not too sure what topic I might pick yet, I am waiting to do a little more research first - I plan on starting out with a simple mind map of what I'm interested in and continuing on from there.

In class we also looked at the Ihi and Wehi of a set of images and discussed them in our table groups then as a class. For homework we had to collect a few examples of posters and comment on their Ihi and Wehi. I also plan to start some more in depth research into inequalities and New Zealand and try and decide on a topic I might want to focus on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 - Monday

Week 6

Week 5 - Monday